Hey folks, haven’t done a Friday links for a while (seemed like too much of “what to eat now” and “summer this and that” anyway). Have you missed this segment? Well I was in Iowa and posted in-depth information about community supported agriculture programs, which is featured heavily on this blog, while I was gone.
- 5 simple summer cider cocktails
- 5 summer fruits that are hard to find but worth the look. Have you had any of these? I have not, but I’m intrigued.
- If you are travelling this summer: How to say beer through Europe, three new breweries to know in Florida (including Boynton Beach Due South) and 10 best beer vacations.
- 10 real food travel snacks. I always travel with an apple and granola or trial mix. What is your travel food plan?
- A former Iowa State student (gotta support the Cyclones!) will run RAGBRAI, a bike ride across Iowa. Yes, bike ride, but he will run. Good luck!
- And my favorite photo I took this week, because it’s a design thing! Loving the ombre effect of the chopped green onions.